This site is owned and operated by ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ . The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws as also the relevant intellectual property laws . You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software, without prior written permission or information from ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials;
2) you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
3) you must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
This Web site is provided by ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ and may be used for informational/ ecommerce purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Access to and use of this site ('www.virilys.com') is provided by 'BUENAFUERTE LTD' subject to the following terms:
1. By using ‘www.virilys.com’ you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ‘www.virilys.com’. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use ‘www.virilys.com’.
2. ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ‘’. Your continued use of ‘www.virilys.com’ after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.virilys.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ‘www.virilys.com’ content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ‘www.virilys.com’ content requires the prior written permission of ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’.
4. You agree to use ‘www.virilys.com’ only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ‘www.virilys.com’. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene, lascivious or offensive content or content which appeals to the prurient interests or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ‘www.virilys.com’. You specifically agree to comply with the requirements as also all rules, regulations, orders, notifications and directions made thereunder.
5. ‘www.virilys.com’ content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the ‘www.virilys.com’, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ‘www.virilys.com’ regardless of the form of action.
7. ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ does not warrant that functions contained in ‘www.virilys.com’ content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ‘www.virilys.com’ or the servers that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. This website contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. We provide such links for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to from this website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site, and that such sites will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
11. The names, images and logos identifying ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’, or any other third party.
13.1 warrant that your contribution;
13.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ for all the purposes specified above;
13.1.2 is not defamatory; and
13.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
13.2 indemnify ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ‘BUENAFUERTE LTD’ as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
13.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on ‘www.virilys.com’ and the purposes specified above.
14. Kindly note that the present website is making available various herbal products for sale and distribution over the Internet. The said products pertain to various discipline and aspects of lifestyle management and pertain to different aspects of how to improve overall lifestyles and health.
15. It is pertinent to point out that the said products are manufactured by different manufacturers of different origins. The products are only made available for sale on the present website. The present website does not stand guarantee to the quality or inherent capability, ability, utility and effectiveness of the said products. Kindly note that all the products that are being sold on the present website are herbal food supplements . Kindly note that in such a case, the product liability is of the manufacturer of the said herbal food supplements/lifestyle products and not of the present website, under any circumstances whatsoever.
16. Take note that the said products are neither medicines nor drugs but mere food supplements which supplement the food and diet of any individual. In case if you have any complaint on any issue concerning the said herbal food supplements/lifestyle products, then you specifically agree that the liability for the same shall be that of the manufacturer of the said herbal food supplement/lifestyle products and that the present website shall not be liable in any circumstances whatsoever in any manner, known or unknown.
17. The present website style has a refund policy which is detailed as follows. Refunds will only be made for unused product and in order to qualify for refund, the customer must provide all information as requested on the website . The website shall not refund for any used product, used in whatever manner or quantity thereof . In a case of refund, the shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount and the customer will only receive refund, minus the shipping charges, for the unused product .
18. The website has the absolute right to refuse to accept any order for product and services . It must be noted that you,as the customer, are completely and absolutely responsible for providing correct information to the website in order to enable us to process your order. The website shall not be liable under any circumstances if you as the customer provide inaccurate information because of which the order is not shipped . It is specifically pointed out that the dates for delivery indicated by the website are estimates only and are not guaranteed because there are third parties involved which is beyond the control, power and possession of the website. The website shall not be responsible for any damage during delivery of the product(s) . You further agree that if the product is not delivered , arrives late,or are damaged in transit, you as the customer, must take it up with the carrier . You, as the customer, further warrant that any order made by you on the website, is for personal use only and shall not be resold to any third party . Kindly note that as per the existing policy of the website, all orders shall be accepted by the website only and only when the full payment is realized and at no time earlier.
19. Data privacy and security : Kindly note that you, as the customer, out of your own free will and volition, have given your personal data as well as your own credit card information to the website for the limited purposes of completing the order for the product(s) so ordered by you. Kindly note that while the website will take all necessary precautions to ensure that the said personal data as well as the credit card information is retained in a safe and secure manner yet, for all purposes, the website shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever, for any misuse of the said personal data as well as the credit card information. The website shall also not be liable if any data stolen or sold in any manner whatsoever primarily because of various third parties involved in the entire process of processing every single order. You, as the customer, do hereby specifically declare that the website shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever and under any circumstances whatsoever, for any misuse of your personal data as also credit card information that may take place at any platform by any independent third party which could have connection, association or relationship with your ordering for particular product(s) on the present website.
20. Liability : It is pertinent to point out that the present website is only a platform for selling various herbal supplement products. The present website shall not be liable for any product defect or failure or for claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation of any kind whatsoever. Under the law prevailing for the time being in force, you as the customer are responsible totally and solely to consult a qualified physician/doctor/medical practitioner before consuming any of the products,so ordered by you on the present website.
21. Kindly note that the website shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, illness or any other damage of any quantum whatsoever that could take place to your health in case if proper, professional medical advice is not taken from a duly qualified medical practitioner/doctor/physician.
22. Kindly take notice that we as a website shall not be responsible for any consequences of your utilizing/ intaking any of the products under sale on the present website, whether or not you are using any other previous medication. Kindly consult your specific doctor/medical practitioner/ physician before starting to intake the various products on sale of the present website. The entire liability for any consequences that could ensue in the event of your consuming or/ and taking any of the aforesaid herbal products so sold on the present website, shall be totally, absolutely and completely yours and yours only and that no other entity including the present website shall be responsible liable for any of your actions in this regard.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or website url,individuals photo id.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.